What are Pull Down Light Fixture Parts
Pull down light fixture parts refer to the various components or elements that make up a pull-down light fixture, which is a type of lighting fixture that can be adjusted in height according to the user’s needs. These parts work together to provide functionality and aesthetics to the fixture.
Some important components that may be included are:
- Lampshade: The lampshade is the outer covering of the light fixture that helps diffuse and direct the light. In the given context, there are mentions of sectional lampshades made of lacquered ceramic, translucent polycarbonate, or multi-color shades inspired by the 1960s.
- Handle or Mechanism: The handle or mechanism is the component that allows the user to adjust the height of the light fixture. In the given context, it is mentioned that the handle is located at the bottom of the lamp and provides a convenient detail for adjusting the height.
- Canopy: The canopy is the part of the light fixture that attaches to the ceiling and houses the electrical wiring. In the given context, it is mentioned that the canopies are made of elegant wood handcrafted from alder wood or are made of metal with different color options and finishes.
- Mounting Rod: The mounting rod is the rod or pole that connects the light fixture to the ceiling canopy. In the given context, it is mentioned that the ceiling-mounted pull-down lamp has a solid mounting rod made of materials resistant to wear.
- Metal Frame: The metal frame provides structural support and stability to the light fixture. In the given context, it is mentioned that the pull-down light fixtures are made of chromed aluminum, gold-finished metal, or stainless steel with a brushed nickel finish.
- Glass Diffuser: The glass diffuser is a component that sits below the lampshade and helps diffuse the light evenly. In the given context, it is mentioned that the pull-down light fixture has a glass diffuser in bluish glass or with a glossy finish.